For UCLA Users:
Please use your UCLA Logon ID and password to access eDGE. If you have trouble logging in, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Users Who Do Not Have a UCLA Logon and Password:
If you do not have a UCLA Logon ID and you have been identified as an Investigator (i.e. someone who shares responsibility with the PI for the design, conduct, or reporting of the research), please complete the following steps to access eDGE:
1. Obtain a UCLA Logon ID: Please follow the link to obtain a UCLA Logon ID and password: https://accounts.iam.ucla.edu/register
2. Send Logon Information to PI: Once you have obtained your UCLA Logon ID and password, please forward the following information to the PI:
Your UCLA Logon ID
Your full name
Your email address
3. PI Requests Access to eDGE: Please ask the PI to forward the information you provided in step 2 above to email@example.com
4. Email Confirmation of Access: You and the PI will be notified when your eDGE account has been activated.
5. Login to eDGE: Please use your UCLA Logon ID and password to access eDGE at https://coi.research.ucla.edu/